5180. ABBA - Don't Shut Me Down

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51yv4yWl25L._SS500_.jpg
From: Voyage; Year: 2021; Genre: Pop/Rock
I decided to sample the newest offering from ABBA that just came out a couple of days ago and I can say that I am pretty satisfied as a fan of their music. This is one of two lead singles from their brand new album that will be released in November; 40 years in the making since their last one.
Anyway, I really like how they took an additive approach to their classic sound instead of trying to reinvent themselves for the contemporary market. I can say: if you liked their music before you'll probably like it now.
 
 
 
 

My song pick 2 years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Funky Situation

My song pick 3 years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Second Hand News

My song pick 4 years ago today: Harlequin - Innocence

My song pick 5 years ago today: Waylon Jennings - Theme from 'The Dukes of Hazzard' (Good Ol' Boys)

My song pick 6 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Up To Me

My song pick 7 years ago today: Jethro Tull - A Time For Everything

My song pick 8 years ago today: Megadeth - Wanderlust

My song pick 9 years ago today: Pearls Before Swine - The Surrealist Waltz

My song pick 10 years ago today: Queen - Spread Your Wings

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rush - Working Man

My song pick 12 years ago today: Elmore James - The Sky is Crying

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Allman Brothers - Jessica

My song pick 14 years ago today: Megadeth - Foreclosure of a Dream

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In