5202. Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Mideast Vacation

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51Tr43qtmxL.jpg
From: Life; Year: 1987; Genre: Rock
I have never really listed much to this album prior to recent and I especially like the overall composition of these songs; you can tell a lot of thought went into making them. This is the opening track to the record and has a very 80s feel to it in the rhythm section and the inclusion of subject matter from the time period makes it slightly dated, but a lot of it still resonates today.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Quarterflash - Night Shift

My song pick 4 years ago today: Mastodon - Hearts Alive

My song pick 5 years ago today: The (Detroit) Spinners - It's a Shame

My song pick 6 years ago today: Neil Young - This Note's For You

My song pick 7 years ago today: Dire Straits - Telegraph Road

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Cheap Day Return

My song pick 9 years ago today: Soundgarden - Black Rain

My song pick 10 years ago today: Chickenfoot - Lighten Up

My song pick 11 years ago today: Aerosmith - Dream On

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rush - One Little Victory

My song pick 13 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Fortunate Son

My song pick 14 years ago today: Franz Schubert - Op. 1 - Der Erlkönig "The ErlKing"
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In