3335. Waylon Jennings - Theme from 'The Dukes of Hazzard' (Good Ol' Boys)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41TChSE9p6L._SS500.jpg
From: Music Man; Year: 1980; Genre: Country
I don't know why, but I had this song on my mind this morning, so I'm going ahead and picking it.
Many, many people around my age grew up watching the classic television show The Dukes of Hazzard, and thus the theme is forever burnt in our collective minds. I still love the show and Waylon Jennings a lot and this theme was probably my gateway into his music.

Hear Theme from 'The Dukes of Hazzard' (Good Ol' Boys) on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jethro Tull - Up To Me

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - A Time For Everything

My song pick three years ago today: Megadeth - Wanderlust

My song pick four years ago today: Pearls Before Swine - The Surrealist Waltz

My song pick five years ago today: Queen - Spread Your Wings

My song pick six years ago today: Rush - Working Man

My song pick seven years ago today: Elmore James - The Sky is Crying

My song pick eight years ago today: The Allman Brothers - Jessica

My song pick nine years ago today: Megadeth - Foreclosure of a Dream


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade