1481 Queen - Spread Your Wings

1481 Queen - Spread Your Wings
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/416ZP6KR7SL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: News of the World, Year: 1977
Genre: Rock

I'm having one of those days where I'm not wanting to think about music that much, so after I saw the Google mainpage informing me that yesterday would have been Freddy Mercury's birthday, (we got it a day late here in The States), I thought that a Queen track would be in order for today's pick.
Anyway, this is one of my fav's off of News of the World, which is one of my favourite Queen albums.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Working Man

My song pick two years ago today: Elmore James - The Sky is Crying

My song pick three years ago today: The Allman Brothers - Jessica

My song pick four years ago today: Megadeth - Foreclosure of a Dream

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade