4811. Classics IV - Stormy

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71fJkCLRr-L._SS500_.jpg
From: Mamas and Papas/Soul Train; Year: 1968; Genre: Rock/Soul

 I've had this one on my mind all morning; as usual I took it as a sign I needed to pick this song today. This is one of the band's hit songs that has a lot of soul in it.

 Hear Stormy on YouTube.

 

My song pick 1 year ago today: Wilson Pickett - Funky Situation

My song pick 2 years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Second Hand News

My song pick 3 years ago today: Harlequin - Innocence

My song pick 4 years ago today: Theme from 'The Dukes of Hazzard' (Good Ol' Boys)

My song pick 5 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Up To Me

My song pick 6 years ago today: Jethro Tull - A Time For Everything

My song pick 7 years ago today: Megadeth - Wanderlust

My song pick 8 years ago today: Pearls Before Swine - The Surrealist Waltz

My song pick 9 years ago today: Queen - Spread Your Wings

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rush - Working Man

My song pick 11 years ago today: Elmore James - The Sky is Crying

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Allman Brothers - Jessica

My song pick 13 years ago today: Megadeth - Foreclosure of a Dream

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn