3358. The (Detroit) Spinners - It's a Shame

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/415nZHL5-nL.jpg
From: 2nd Time Around; Year: 1972; Genre: Soul/R&B/Funk
I needed a pick-me-up today; The Spinners are always one that makes me feel better, so I'm picking another one of their songs. It's a Shame is definitely no different; puts a smile on my face, and those funky bass and drums will keep you "shakin' your thang" for sure.

Hear It's a Shame on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Neil Young - This Note's For You

My song pick two years ago today: Dire Straits - Telegraph Road

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Cheap Day Return

My song pick four years ago today: Soundgarden - Black Rain

My song pick five years ago today: Chickenfoot - Lighten Up

My song pick six years ago today: Aerosmith - Dream On

My song pick seven years ago today: Rush - One Little Victory

My song pick eight years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Fortunate Son

My song pick nine years ago today: Franz Schubert - Op. 1 - Der Erlkönig "The ErlKing"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade