2617 Dire Straits - Telegraph Road

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51AoLMgU1KL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Love Over Gold; Year: 1982; Genre: Progressive Rock
After listening to some of their music last night it got me into a mood for more. I was kind of surprised that I hadn't picked this one yet being that it's among my favourites from the band; I though for sure that I'd picked it already, but I guess not. The music is great as usual, but combined with the existential story and it becomes the great song that it is.

Hear Telegraph Road on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Cheap Day Return

My song pick two years ago today: Soundgarden - Black Rain

My song pick three years ago today: Chickenfoot - Lighten Up

My song pick four years ago today: Aerosmith - Dream On

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - One Little Victory

My song pick six years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Fortunate Son

My song pick seven years ago today: Franz Schubert - Op. 1 - Der Erlkönig "The ErlKing"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn