755 ( Finntroll - Trollhammeren )

755 ( Finntroll - Trollhammeren )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2f/Finntroll-Nattfoedd.jpeg

For some reason I have been listening to a lot of European Metal the last little bit, and I decided on choosing a song from a band I have been listening to.
For those do not know about them, Finntroll is a Metal band from Finland. I love how they mix the Progressive Folk with the Black Metal to make a very unique sound.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance circa '06 on YouTube. It just does not sound right without Tapio Wilska.


My song pick a year ago today: Pink Floyd - Learning to Fly
My song pick two years ago today: Fire Bomber (Humming Bird) - Remember 16

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn