760 ( The Beatles - Something )

760 ( The Beatles - Something )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/42/Beatles_-_Abbey_Road.jpg

In the last couple of weeks, since the re-release of their back catalog, it has been impossible to not hear The Beatles' music in almost any form of media. Since all of this new "Beatlemania" is taking place I decided on doing a Beatles theme week.
One thing that I have noticed about my own musical tastes is that there really is not a Beatles song from George Harrison's pen that I dislike; this song is one of my favorites that he wrote.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance from The Concert for Bangladesh on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Singing All Day
My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Heavy Water

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade