762 ( The Beatles - Love Me Do )

762 ( The Beatles - Love Me Do )
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91OOfCQyb-L._SX522_.jpg

I am making a quick pick this morning and I figured that I would add one of their earliest hits to my list. This track really gets stuck in your mind quite easily, mostly because of the rhythm in my opinion.
A very nice sugary-sweet pop song for this otherwise blasé day.

Here is a music video with a studio version on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Mr. Big - Green-Tinted Sixties Mind
My song pick two years ago today: ABBA - Our Last Summer

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)