845 ( Azteca - Love Is A Stranger )

845 ( Azteca - Love Is A Stranger )
I have been waiting a while for someone to post this excellent piece of Latin Funk/Rock on YouTube or another site online. I have in the past posted a couple of other great songs without a YouTube video available and I don't want to do that again if I can help it. Plus with this album apparently still being out of print, this amazing band and album needs to be heard.
A thank you goes out to YouTube user musicminor25 for posting this one, I highly recommend the music on his channel.
Anyway, this is one of the funkiest tracks on this album and contains a lot of Jazz inspired music with very soulful vocals.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Danzig - Mother
My song pick two years ago today: Savatage - Gutter Ballet

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn