3015-17. Emerson, Lake & Palmer - The Endless Enigma (Part 1)/Fugue/The Endless Enigma (Part 2)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/913SpuM5S-L._SX522_.jpg
From: Trilogy; Year: 1972; Genre: Progressive Rock/classical
After listening to a bunch of ELP last night there were a few songs I had in mind for today's pick; this mini three-part magnum opus won out though.
It's strange; even though this one is over 10 minutes of music, and highly technical at that, this one keeps you captivated for the entire length of the piece.

Hear The Endless Enigma in its entirety on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Hawkwind - Lost Chances

My song pick two years ago today: Elton John - Rocket Man (I Think It's Going to Be a Long, Long Time)

My song pick three years ago today: Béla Bartók - BB 52 - String Quartet No. 1 in A minor

My song pick four years ago today: Victor Wooten - Us 2

My song pick five years ago today: The Sons of the Pioneers - Cool Water

My song pick six years ago today: Norman Greenbaum - Spirit in the Sky

My song pick seven years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Here is the News

My song pick eight years ago today: Faith No More - From Out of Nowhere


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade