3591-3. Queen - Tenement Funster/Flick of the Wrist/Lily of the Valley

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91k9o225K6L._SX522_.jpg
From: Sheer Heart Attack; Year: 1974; Genre: Hard Rock
Same story, different band, different day. Sheer Heart Attack is an album that doesn't get as much attention as it deserves.
These three songs make a medley, so I thought it would be apropos to pick all three. It's an amazing piece in many ways; even the band Dream Theater thought so and covered it. If nothing else it's great to hear Roger Taylor sing lead on Tenement Funster.

Hear Tenement Funster/Flick of the Wrist/Lily of the Valley on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Don Henley - Sunset Grill

My song pick two years ago today: Bad Company - No Smoke Without a Fire

My song pick three years ago today: Freddy Taylor and His Swing Men from Harlem - Viper's Dream

My song pick four years ago today: Mr. Big - Tempermental

My song pick five years ago today: Heart - Crazy on You

My song pick six years ago today: Billy Thorpe - East of Eden's Gate

My song pick seven years ago today: The Delegates - Convention '72

My song pick eight years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Goodbye to Romance

My song pick nine years ago today: Slade - Run Runaway


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade