910 ( The Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil )

910 ( The Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2b/Beggar_Banquet.jpg

Was listening to some Stones the other day; I figured that I should add another one of their tracks to my list. This is another one of those songs that I cannot believe I have not yet picked; it is one of my favourite Rolling Stones tracks of all time. A good song both lyrically and musically.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: The Moody Blues - OM
My song pick two years ago today: Jon Oliva's Pain - Guardian Of Forever

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn