902 ( Uriah Heep - Gypsy )

902 ( Uriah Heep - Gypsy )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/25/VeryEavyVeryUmble.jpg

Wow, over 900 in and no Uriah Heep? I'll fix that. I really felt like some early Metal this morning to wake up to; Uriah Heep was one of the many bands I've been listening to this morning. This is an early '70s Hard Rock/Metal song not too dissimilar from the other pioneers of the genre at the time.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance of the song on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: T-Rex - Bang a Gong (Get it On)
My song pick two years ago today: Savatage - Devastation

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off