902 ( Uriah Heep - Gypsy )

902 ( Uriah Heep - Gypsy )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/25/VeryEavyVeryUmble.jpg

Wow, over 900 in and no Uriah Heep? I'll fix that. I really felt like some early Metal this morning to wake up to; Uriah Heep was one of the many bands I've been listening to this morning. This is an early '70s Hard Rock/Metal song not too dissimilar from the other pioneers of the genre at the time.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance of the song on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: T-Rex - Bang a Gong (Get it On)
My song pick two years ago today: Savatage - Devastation

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade