901 ( Jim Croce - These Dreams )

901 ( Jim Croce - These Dreams )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b8/Jim_Croce_-_Life_%26_Times.jpg

The last few days I have been logging many miles on the road with my iPod playing. Yesterday whilst on the road this rather beautiful song from the Folk/Rock maestro Jim Croce came on from my playlist; I figured that it would make a nice pick for this Sunday evening.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Alice Cooper - No More Mr. Nice Guy
My song pick two years ago today: Savatage - Tonight He Grins Again

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn