916 ( Converge - Cruel Bloom )

916 ( Converge - Cruel Bloom )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/47/ConvergeAXETOFALL.jpg

A few days ago whilst I was shopping at a store in a local mall I heard this song playing; it immediately caught my attention. I went up to the clerk and asked him the name of the band; I was taken aback when I heard this rather melodic song was from Converge off their newest album: Axe to Fall. With the style this song is written and arranged in, I would have never guessed it especially when comparing it to their material on other albums such as Jane Doe.
Anyway, this track features Steve Von Till on lead vocals and also features Aimee Argote, Chris Taylor, and The Rodeo on backing vocals.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Flash Cadillac & the Continental Kids - She's So Fine
My song pick two years ago today: Lobo - A Big Red Kite

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off