906 ( John Denver - Wild Flowers in a Mason Jar )

906 ( John Denver - Wild Flowers in a Mason Jar )
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41QJ2GMWWML._SL500_AA240_.jpg

I have always been a big John Denver fan, mostly of his material from the 60s and 70s, however there are quite a few from his later catalog that I have come to enjoy as well. This song comes from his 1981 Folk album Some Days Are Diamonds, which was toward the end of his mainstream success.

Here is a fan video with the song on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Locomotive Breath
My song pick two years ago today: Rammstein - Spieluhr

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

Song Picks By Genre:

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement