915 ( Heart - Love Alive )

915 ( Heart - Love Alive )
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81W6sHMwv2L._SX522_.jpg
I heard a few songs today which I was contemplating for my pick; in the end this one won out. It is such a beautiful song in so many ways with so many hooks, amazing vocals, and guitar work (as usual).

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Gregg Allman - I'm No Angel
My song pick two years ago today: Yes - Long Distance Runaround/The Fish (schindleria praematurus)

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me