1037 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue

1037 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/df/RedHotChiliPeppersCalifornication.jpg

I heard this track on the radio this morning; the mellowness of the song fits my mood quite well. I cannot think of a single song on this album that I dislike; of course there are ones that I like more than others.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: White Zombie - More Human Than Human
My song pick two years ago today: Marc Cohen - Walking In Memphis

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off