1195 Bob Marley & the Wailers - Jamming

1195 Bob Marley & the Wailers - Jamming
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41BCwWahn2L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I felt like listening to some Bob Marley this morning; his music is just so happy and carefree; I absolutely love it. The Exodus album is my personal favourite among his catalogue, there is not one filler track on the disc.

Hear Jamming on YouTube.
Watch a video/live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Crossfire

My song pick two years ago today: 4 Non Blondes - What's Up?

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - ...And The Mouse Police Never Sleeps

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade