1267 Jethro Tull - Alive and Well and Living In

1267 Jethro Tull - Alive and Well and Living In
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e1/JethroTull-albums-benefit.jpg

I'm feeling as if I almost need another weekend to recover from this extremely busy weekend; I feel as if I have wheels attached to my body.
Anyway, here is one of the songs that I heard at some point whilst driving this weekend and is about as perfect a song to complete my Sunday as my lethargic mind can think of.
This is actually quite a beautiful track and yet somewhat raucous at the same point. I love how it's rather mellow in the verses and builds and gets a bit rowdy in the chorus and softly comes back down.

Hear Alive and Well and Living In on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: .38 Special - Chain Lightnin'

My song pick two years ago today: Cream - Swlabr

My song pick three years ago today: Three Dog Night - Celebrate

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade