1264 Ringo Starr - It Don't Come Easy

1264 Ringo Starr - It Don't Come Easy
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41H0GNBMT3L.jpg

I must have heard this song at some point recently because it's been stuck in my mind for most the morning, but on the other hand sometimes songs just spontaneously dislodge themselves from inside as well.
Anyway, I've found myself becoming more of a fan of the music from the pens of the other two Beatles: George and Ringo, especially George Harrison. Many forget that Ringo Starr has a lot of studio material from the post-Beatles era; this is one of his bigger solo hits, which was co-written with George Harrison.

Hear It Don't Come Easy on YouTube.
Watch a music video with the song on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Molly Hatchet - Fall of the Peacemakers

My song pick two years ago today: Don Mclean - American Pie

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Later, That Same Evening

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade