1268 Genesis - Watcher of the Skies

1268 Genesis - Watcher of the Skies


For some reason this morning I got the urge to listen to Genesis' album Foxtrot whilst I've been working. This is one of the main tracks I've been replaying quite a bit over the day thus far.

Hear Watcher of the Skies on YouTube.
Here is a live performance of the song circa '73 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jim Croce - These Dreams

My song pick two years ago today: Alice Cooper - No More Mr. Nice Guy

My song pick three years ago today: Savatage - Tonight He Grins Again

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn