1271 Miles Davis - Freddie Freeloader

1271 Miles Davis - Freddie Freeloader
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9c/MilesDavisKindofBlue.jpg

Ever since last night I've had Miles Davis' Kind of Blue album running steadily through my mind. This is, of course, one of the tracks from this masterpiece of an album; it is about 10 minutes of pure musical bliss. I've always loved John Coltrane and Cannonball Adderley's saxophone playing/solos.

Hear Freddie Freeloader on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stephane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) - Liza (All the Clouds'll Roll Away)

My song pick two years ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Little Wing

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Said She Was A Dancer

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade