1274 Glenn Miller - In The Mood

1274 Glenn Miller - In The Mood
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41NED6CXNBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last night my wife and I went out to a dance as part of the Valentine's Day celebration; they had a nice big band called Tuxedo Junction providing the music for the shindig. Anyway, this Big Band/Swing Jazz standard was the song they opened up the second set with; an excellent choice in my opinion. I can all but guarantee that almost everyone alive today has heard this song at some point in their lives.

Hear In The Mood on YouTube.
Watch a performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Tarot - Ashes To The Stars

My song pick two year ago today: Goo Goo Dolls - Broadway

My song pick three years ago today: The Offspring - Come Out And Play

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade