1283 The Offspring - Gone Away

1283 The Offspring - Gone Away
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/11/The_Offspring-Ixnay_on_the_Hombre.jpg

It seems like it's been ages since I've chosen a song from The Offspring, so I'm picking one today.
They are one of the bands I've been into since my teenage years, for me their music was an excellent mix of pure fun and angst; perfect music for someone in his/her formative years.
This is one of my favourites from their Ixnay on the Hombre album; if memory serves me right, it was a fairly big hit for them as well.

Hear Gone Away on YouTube.
Watch the music video on YouTube.
Watch a live performance circa '01 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Converge - Cruel Bloom

My song pick two years ago today: Flash Cadillac & the Continental Kids - She's So Fine

My song pick three years ago today: Lobo - A Big Red Kite

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)