1275 Hawkwind - Right to Decide

1275 Hawkwind - Right to Decide
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9c/Electric_Tepee_-_Hawkwind.jpg

I should have probably picked something Valentine's Day themed for today, but meh.
Anyway, this Hawkwind track from their '92 album Electric Tepee was running through my mind this morning and per usual I'm making it my pick. This anthem is mostly a straight-up rocker with perhaps a tinge of punk thrown in for good measure; for Hawkwind it's very listenable to almost anyone.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Survivor - The Eye of the Tiger

My song pick two years ago today: The Black Crowes - Remedy

My song pick three years ago today: The Crazy World of Arthur Brown - Fire (I am the god of Hellfire)

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade