1265 Wild Turkey - Sentinel

1265 Wild Turkey - Sentinel

I was thinking about the band Wild Turkey this morning and I figured I should pick on of their songs today; yet another excellent band that I have neglected thus far.
This track is a rather nice blend of Progressive and Hard Rock with maybe a tinge of Psychedelia thrown in for good measure; it comes off their debut album: Battle Hymn, which came out in 1971.

Hear Sentinel on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: KISS - She

My song pick two years ago today: Hawkwind - Assault and Battery/The Golden Void

My song pick three years ago today: Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello