1303 Queen - Bijou

1303 Queen - Bijou
From: Innuendo, Year: 1991
Queen's Innuendo album is steadily becoming one of my favourites; to me it almost embodies and covers all of what is awesome about their music. This track is essentially a beautiful and blazing Brian May guitar solo that is only interrupted in the middle eight by Freddy Mercury's singing; the title of the song is quite fitting.

Hear Bijou on YouTube.
Here is a live performance circa '08 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Asia - Heat of the Moment

My song pick two years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Aeroplane

My song pick three years ago today: Joni Mitchell - Coyote

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn