1315 Hawkwind - Mirror of Illusion

1315 Hawkwind - Mirror of Illusion
From: Hawkwind, Year: 1970
I'm in the mood for some Hawkwind today, so I'm adding one of their songs to my list; this is the song that closes out their debut album. I totally love how new and raw their sound is on this record.

Hear Mirror of Illusion on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Louis Armstrong and his Hot Seven - Melancholy Blues

My song pick two years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - That Smell

My song pick three years ago today: Pink Floyd - Brain Damage/Eclipse

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement