1315 Hawkwind - Mirror of Illusion

1315 Hawkwind - Mirror of Illusion
From: Hawkwind, Year: 1970
I'm in the mood for some Hawkwind today, so I'm adding one of their songs to my list; this is the song that closes out their debut album. I totally love how new and raw their sound is on this record.

Hear Mirror of Illusion on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Louis Armstrong and his Hot Seven - Melancholy Blues

My song pick two years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - That Smell

My song pick three years ago today: Pink Floyd - Brain Damage/Eclipse

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)