1290 Muse - Resistance

1290 Muse - Resistance
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8a/Theresistance.jpg

Over the last few years I've been getting more and more into Muse. I find their music very intriguing; it's nice to hear new music that is outside the mainstream. This is one of my favourites off of their newest album.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - From A Deadbeat To An Old Greaser
+
My song pick two years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Oh Well
+
My song pick three years ago today: Aerosmith - Janie's Got A Gun

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn