1311 The Darkness - Is It Just Me

1311 The Darkness - Is It Just Me
From: One Way Ticket to Hell... and Back, Year: 2005

I picked a song from The Darkness a bit ago in which I wrote about how nice it would be if the band reunited. Well, about ten days later it actually happened. After finding out about it and their subsequent new album in the works I thought I should pick another one of their songs.

Hear Is It Just Me on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Blind Willie Johnson - Dark Was The Night, Cold Was The Ground

My song pick two years ago today: Devo - Come Back Jonee

My song pick three years ago today: Weather Report - A Remark You Made

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days