1313 Guided by Voices - Everybody Thinks I’m a Raincloud (When I'm Not Looking)

1313 Guided by Voices - Everybody Thinks I’m a Raincloud (When I'm Not Looking)
From: Half Smiles of the Decomposed, Year: 2004

This is a song that Arthur chose a bit ago that I came to like it, so I'm adding it to my list. The song is a rather well-arranged, mellow and melodic track with some excellent vocals. It's a shame I hadn't heard much about this band in the past, but that's what makes these song a day blogs so nice: being exposed to new music.

Hear the studio version of the song on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Gorō Yamaguchi - Tsuru No Sugomori (Crane's Nest)

My song pick two years ago today: M83 - Don't Save Us From The Flames

My song pick three years ago today: Heart - Dreamboat Annie

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn