1313 Guided by Voices - Everybody Thinks I’m a Raincloud (When I'm Not Looking)

1313 Guided by Voices - Everybody Thinks I’m a Raincloud (When I'm Not Looking)
From: Half Smiles of the Decomposed, Year: 2004

This is a song that Arthur chose a bit ago that I came to like it, so I'm adding it to my list. The song is a rather well-arranged, mellow and melodic track with some excellent vocals. It's a shame I hadn't heard much about this band in the past, but that's what makes these song a day blogs so nice: being exposed to new music.

Hear the studio version of the song on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Gorō Yamaguchi - Tsuru No Sugomori (Crane's Nest)

My song pick two years ago today: M83 - Don't Save Us From The Flames

My song pick three years ago today: Heart - Dreamboat Annie

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days