1316 David Bowie - Life on Mars?

1316 David Bowie - Life on Mars?
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/12/2d/dc4bc0a398a0e8484782b110.L.jpg
From: Hunky Dory, Year: 1971
Closing out an extremely busy Sunday tonight; I believe that I put about 300 miles on my car today. I don't even want to think about how much today cost me in fuel with how vulgarly priced petrol is right now.
Anyway, enough of that; on to my pick. I've had this song in mind to pick off and on for what seems like ages now. However, last night after watching a re-run of the television program that took it's name from this song's title it got fresh in my mind again. This is one of the many great tracks off of the Hunky Dory album, which is one of my favourites from David Bowie's catalogue.

Hear Life on Mars? on YouTube.
Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Lorenzo Barcelata - El Cascabel

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Too Old To Rock 'n' Roll: Too Young To Die

My song pick three years ago today: The Platters - Twilight Time

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn