1294 The Darkness - Hazel Eyes

1294 The Darkness - Hazel Eyes

I noticed that I haven't chosen any songs from The Darkness yet. This song is one of my favourites from the band; it hails from what would become the band's "swan song" album: One Way Ticket To Hell... And Back. I'm hoping eventually that there will be a reunion.

Hear Hazel Eyes on YouTube.
Watch a live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The O'Jays - Back Stabbers

My song pick two years ago today: Tarja Turunen - Enough

My song pick three years ago today: Modest Petrovitch Mussorgsky - Night on Bald Mountain

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade