1305 Bass Extremes - Mocha Soca

1305 Bass Extremes - Mocha Soca
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41P0V51TNQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Just Add Water, Year: 2001
For some reason I felt like listening to Victor Wooten this morning; I decided to put on Bass Extremes' Just add Water album. This is, of course, the project undertaken by bassists Victor Wooten and Steve Bailey; this album features drummer Dennis Chambers and this track in particular also features bassist John Patitucci. I love how they can create a new and excellent sound just using bass guitars and still make it palatable for even a casual listener.

Hear Mocha Soca on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Fly By Night

My song pick two years ago today: Jon Hendricks - I'll Bet You Thought I'd Never Find You

My song pick three years ago today: Tom Petty - Free Fallin'

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade