1306 Black 47 - Green Suede Shoes

1306 Black 47 - Green Suede Shoes
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51VG5PRSTQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Green Suede Shoes, Year: 1996
Being St. Patrick's Day and all I thought I should make a song pick that's at least somewhat fitting. This is the title track off of their '96 release; I absolutely love all of the different styles and genres of music present in this song. They do an excellent job mixing Rock, Traditional Irish Music, Punk, and Hip Hop among others to make their distinctive sound.

Watch the music video on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Savatage - St. Patricks

My song pick two years ago today: Mose Allison - Your Mind is on Vacation

My song pick three years ago today: Thin Lizzy - Whiskey in the Jar

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)