1308 Steve Winwood - The Finer Things

1308 Steve Winwood - The Finer Things
From: Back in the High Life, Year: 1986
I'm getting used to new blog software, so I apologize for any errors that might occur in advance.
Okay then, on to my song pick today. I've had some of Steve Winwood's music running through my mind off and on over the last little bit and I'm finally getting around to picking one of them today. I actually had another one of his songs in mind, but unfortunately it didn't have a video available on YouTube or other services, so I picked this equally awesome song instead. It's a nice, rather upbeat tune for a Saturday.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Tarja Turunen - I Walk Alone

My song pick two years ago today: Link Wray - Rumble

My song pick three years ago today: The Carter Family - Wildwood Flower


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade