1312 Rammstein - Feuerräder

1312 Rammstein - Feuerräder
From: Engel Single (Fan Edition), Year: 1994
I've had this song incessantly running through my mind most of the morning. I cannot believe that I haven't picked a Rammstein song in well over a month now; that's way too long.
The only place this somewhat rare demo was released that I'm aware of was on the fan edition of the Engel Single and is an excellent piece of early Rammstein.

Hear Feuerräder on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Igor Stravinsky - Rite of Spring - Sacrificial Dance

My song pick two years ago today: KISS - Detroit Rock City

My song pick three years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 645 - Wachet auf ruft uns die Stimme

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade