1655 Duran Duran - (Reach Up for the) Sunrise

1655 Duran Duran - (Reach Up for the) Sunrise
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61H5oQDKzEL._AA300_.jpg
From: Astronaut, Year: 2004
Genre: Rock/Pop/New Wave

I hadn't listened to this Duran Duran album in a while and for some reason this morning I got into the mood to hear it again. It was the last album with all of the main band members present and if I remember right it was a pretty successful record.
Anyway, this is the lead-off track and is also, I believe, the album's biggest hit. It has a sound and feel very reminiscent of their popular material from the '80s.

Here is the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Offspring - Gone Away

My song pick two years ago today: Converge - Cruel Bloom

My song pick three years ago today: Flash Cadillac & the Continental Kids - She's So Fine

My song pick four years ago today: Lobo - A Big Red Kite

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade