1639 Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Rock Is My Life, and This Is My Song

1639 Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Rock Is My Life, and This Is My Song
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/a7/fa/eb8b225b9da0672f1b5d2110.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Not Fragile, Year: 1974
Genre: Hard Rock

It felt like a perfect day for some of BTO's brand of riff based Canadian Hard Rock. This is one of their songs that features a lighter sound in the verses along with exquisite clean guitar and Randy Bachman singing lead. However in the chorus they kick in with their full signature Hard Rock and C.F. Turner joins in on vocals to give it more grit, which provides a nice hook.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance from a couple of years ago on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Genesis - Watcher of the Skies

My song pick two years ago today: Jim Croce - These Dreams

My song pick three years ago today: Alice Cooper - No More Mr. Nice Guy

My song pick four years ago today: Savatage - Tonight He Grins Again

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn