1658 Cheap Trick - Don't Be Cruel

1658 Cheap Trick - Don't Be Cruel
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/1f/ac/fc8b81b0c8a095d6291ea110.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Lap of Luxury, Year: 1988
Genre: Rock/Rock 'N Roll

I heard this cover of the classic Elvis song a bit ago and it has been running through my head off and on ever since; I thought I would go ahead and make it my pick for this Saturday.

Here is the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rufus & Chaka Khan - Tell Me Something Good

My song pick two years ago today: Freddie Taylor and His Swing Men from Harlem - Viper's Dream

My song pick three years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Pow

My song pick four years ago today - Ricky Nelson - Garden Party

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn