1662 Cheech & Chong - Cheborneck

1662 Cheech & Chong - Cheborneck
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/513HL5Re76L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Los Cochinos, Year: 1973
Genre: Comedy

Looks like we're getting an extra day this February; quite frankly with how much snow we've gotten March can't come quick enough.
Anyway, last night we got gifted with almost another foot of snow, and it's still coming down. This morning when I was out shoveling the snow this rather hilarious Cheech & Chong skit started running through my mind. So, as I always do, I took it as a sign it should be my pick; yeah, I know it's not a song, but I'm picking it anyway.

Hear the skit on YouTube. (NSFW)



My leap year pick on 2.29.08: ABBA - The Visitors

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade