1637 The Drifters - Under the Boardwalk

1637 The Drifters - Under the Boardwalk
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51uWBnIT-XL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Under the Boardwalk (Single), Year: 1964
Genre: Soul/Pop/Doo-Wop

For most of the day I've had this rather upbeat and hooky song running through my mind. Since I really like it and the song's overall relaxing feeling fit today I thought I'd pick it. I love the whole Latin flavoured Doo-Wop and that laid back rhythm; it's such a cool track.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is an alternate studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Yoko Takahashi - Zankoku na Tenshi no These (A Cruel Angel's Thesis)

My song pick two years ago today: Aphrodite's Child - Hic et Nunc

My song pick three years ago today: Elton John - All The Girls Love Alice

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - The Body Electric

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn