1734 Beat Crusaders - Japanese Girl

From: P.O.A.: Pop on Arrival; Year: 2005; Genre: Rock
Ever since I discovered this band through their songs that were used on animé soundtracks I've been delving further into their catalogue; I've enjoying what I've found.
They are one of those bands that's lighthearted and pure fun to listen to; I love their stripped down rock sound and, of course, the visual silliness in their performances and videos. Anyway, here's another one of my favs off of their '05 P.O.A. album.

Here is the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Amish Paradise

My song pick two years ago today: The Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls

My song pick three years ago today: Band of Horses - Our Swords

My song pick four years ago today: Murray Head - One Night In Bangkok

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn