6834. Band of Horses - Marry Song

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51updWCID7L._SX522_.jpg
From: Cease to Begin; Year: 2007; Genre: Blues Rock/Indie Rock
Other than having music from this album on my mind I have no reason for this pick; I like this song and album too, I suppose.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 7 years ago today: Al Di Meola - Passion, Grace & Fire

My song pick 8 years ago today: Weezer - Africa

My song pick 9 years ago today: Red Rider - Human Race

My song pick 10 years ago today: Lighthouse - One Fine Morning

My song pick 11 years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - The Ark

My song pick 12 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - After Dark

My song pick 13 years ago today: Triumph - Allied Forces

My song pick 14 years ago today: Asia - The Heat Goes On

My song pick 15 years ago today: Dream Theater - In the Presence of Enemies Parts I and II

My song pick 16 years ago today: Hiroko Moriguchi - Samurai Heart

My song pick 17 years ago today: England Dan & John Ford Coley - Simone

My song pick 18 years ago today: Rush - The Way the Wind Blows
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days