1738 Hawkwind - Time We Left This World Today

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d6/Doremi_Fasol_Latido_-_Hawkwind.jpg
From: Doremi Fasol Latido; Year: 1972; Genre: Space Rock/Psychedelic Rock
I had my internet fritzing out most of the day; I was beginning to think that it went completely kaput on me and I was going to miss a post. Thankfully, I just now happened to check and they got it back up, so I'm quickly getting my pick in.
I've been thinking about picking another Hawkwind track for a while now, so here's one off of their awesome Doremi Fasol Latido album; while it's rather repetitive lyrically to say the least, it more than makes up for any of those shortcomings musically.

Hear Time We Left This World Today on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Journey - Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)

My song pick two years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Midnight Rider

My song pick three years ago today: Ian Anderson - Made In England

My song pick four years ago today: Mel McDaniel - Louisiana Saturday Night

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn