1957 The Crickets (Buddy Holley) - That'll Be the Day

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/35/Buddy_holly_that%27ll_be_the_day_45.jpg
From: That'll Be the Day (Single); Year: 1957; Genre: Rock 'n Roll
Here's my pick for my 1957th pick, which also was recorded that year. While this was among Buddy Holley's many hit tracks, it was his first really big hit, which launched his brilliant, but tragically short musical career.

Hear That'll Be the Day on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Alestorm - Keelhauled

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - My God

My song pick three years ago today: Wolfsheim - Once in a Lifetime

My song pick four years ago today: Grand Funk Railroad - I'm Your Captain (Closer to Home)

My song pick five years ago today: Pet Shop Boys - So Hard


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade