1963 The Beatles - Please Please Me

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91OOfCQyb-L._SX522_.jpg
From: Please Please Me; Year: 1963; Genre: Pop/Rock 'n Roll
In 1963, which is also today's song pick number The Beatles released their first full-length studio album: Please Please Me. Interestingly enough, other than the two already-released singles, (this song was one of them), the entire album was recorded in one day. While I'm more of a fan of their later work, it's still good to listen to their earlier work, when the band was blossoming; knowing where they phenomenal career would go.

Hear Please Please Me on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: John Denver - Please Daddy (Don't Get Drunk This Christmas)

My song pick two years ago today: Mykola Leontovych - Shchedryk (The Carol of the Bells)

My song pick three years ago today: Steeleye Span - Edwin

My song pick four years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra/Savatage - Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Ring Out Solstice Bells


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade